Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your Will for my life my will for my life. Bless my relationship with You Lord Jesus. Bless our relationship with an indescribable intimacy between You and I. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to know You and to love, respect, and honor You with my life ((body, soul, and spirit)). Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word. Make me a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Let my life be shaped by the Word of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in You. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable love for YOU that cannot be ignored or denied. Let our love for You and Your Grace strengthen us all to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and live a success in life in Christ Jesus. Amen!
Father i pray for this person to see the light ###. and please help me to get my own place employ me or help me financially I pray for ### to see in JESUS name amen
Please stand in the Gap with me Brothers and sisters in Christ I need prayer for a good job within the next couple of weeks so that I don't become homeless I am doing the best that I can but there are various that are that have prevented me from getting employment already now that those barriers...
I am having a problem with my new job that could possibly mean that my employment with them is not certain. It's not something I did wrong but due to an error on the part of the company they outsource for one of the onboarding processes. Please pray that God will not allow this error to cause...