Prayer For Strength To Finish ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter steve647
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steve647

Guest
Please pray for the strength and finances to complete our home that I started. After I had it framed I suffered a heart attack, and then a stroke during a car wreck. Since then I've had to quit work, and it's been very difficult just to keep food for my teenage children, but if I can finish our new home it will cut our bills in half, which will cut our bills in half!
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.
 
.........For we walk by faith and not by sight when things go wrong it shall be alright. Someone greater is watching over you. May Jehovah Jireh provide for you in Jesus name. Just trust Him. He is faithful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners. I seek your help in prayer for strength on the job. I feel completely burnt out as a caregiver and my time for the job to finish is not at its end. I know I must use wisdom and not because I have bills and loans to take care of should I push myself to exhaustion. However, I...
Replies
7
Views
86
Please pray that God would renew my strength, lift the heaviness and exhaustion I’ve been experiencing, and give me freedom from spiritual oppression. Pray that He would restore my faith, bring peace to my mind, and help me move forward each day with His strength.
Replies
14
Views
157
Good day prayer partners. I seek your help in pray in for help to se the role as a caregiver and house keeper through. It’s a heavy task and my body is tired and exhausted My own strength is gone. I need God’s strength to see me through this. In Jesus name I pray and ask , Amen.
Replies
11
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom