New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jennifer84040

Guest
my husband ### ### has a final interview today for a job in ###. Please pray that the interview goes well and that they offer him the job at the compensation that we have prayed about. Thanks!
 
I pray and stand in agreement Lord that you will open this job door for our ### and let him come through this final part of the interview with flying colours.

I pray also that he will give back a portion of what you will bless him with and have your divine way in him and his family's life. Thank you Lord and I just glorify your name.

AMEN!
 
Thank you Lord for bringing this about in Jesus name amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I applied to a new job today. I pray that they consider my application for employment with them and they want to come for an interview for this new job. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
121
My daughter, ###, is interviewing for a new job. It would be double the pay and a higher level. Please pray that she gets the job. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
152
Please help me get this new job I interviewed for.
Replies
11
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom