2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
I need prayers for total salvation for myself and members of my family I need prayers for total deliverance for me and my family from anything which is not from GOD I need prayers for total healing for both spiritual and physical for me and my family I thank Our Lord Jesus Christ for your...
Replies
3
Views
183
B
  • Locked
Father in heaven, I come to you in Jesus name, for the innocent Iranian pastor, whom they are planning to hang—Lord, stop this evil in the name of Jesus. You died so that he may live, so I ask for your commanding trooper angels to march in there and rescue this lovely man of God, and for this to...
Replies
2
Views
282
A
  • Locked
my name is ###, ### years old, an ###, got married 25 October 2010. Now I am in ###, no job, and my husband is ###, has no job at home in ###. I have no visa, so pray that I may get a good job and visa so I can bring my husband here to live a good Christian family life. I don't even have a house...
Replies
3
Views
2K
M
  • Locked
please pray for ### and ###, and also our financial need for this time..also pray for our study..to God be the Glory.
Replies
1
Views
185
J
  • Locked
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
1
Views
385
J
  • Locked
MY SISTER SEVELINA ### IS SICK FROM ENTIRE BODY WEAKNESS AND PAINFUL CAUSING HER VERY WEAK AND UNEFFECTIVE WOMAN, FOR MANY YEAR SINCE HER TEENAGER. NOW SHE IS ### YEARS OLD BUT YET SUFFERING. SHE IS NOW ATTENDING DIPLOMA COURSE IN NURSING, AND FOR THAT CASE SHE CANNOT ATTEND CLASSES REGULARLY...
Replies
2
Views
311
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
3
Views
257
A
  • Locked
Lord I am asking your mighty hand, your miracle, please let ### call me. We haven't had any communications for 4 days now. I don't know what happened with him. Please Lord, we need you, we need your mercy Lord to overpass our burdens and worries that we are encountering right now. In Jesus name...
Replies
3
Views
243
E
  • Locked
We Request Lord to restore our finances, we are in deep trouble lord save us from calamities, we are down begging for your kindness, We are asking and pleading in JESUS Name _ AMEN
Replies
2
Views
233
V
  • Locked
i have exams from Saturday but i didn't study even a bit till now coz i'm getting very much distracted. i want to study well and fetch good marks please pray for ###.....
Replies
2
Views
265
Back
Top Bottom