Lovely ### People:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Father in heaven, I come to you in Jesus name, for the innocent Iranian pastor, whom they are planning to hang—Lord, stop this evil in the name of Jesus. You died so that he may live, so I ask for your commanding trooper angels to march in there and rescue this lovely man of God, and for this to change and soften the hearts of all who are part of this.

Also for the lovely actress who is going to be flogged and imprisoned, just for acting in a film that focuses on women in Iran. It is wrong to treat someone this way, just for doing their job, and acting in a film that may not even have anything to do with her own personal opinion. So please have mercy on her God, and overturn, and cancel this decision and let there be reformation of women's rights in this amazing country that is loved so dearly. Women should be able to voice their opinions about anything without condemnation. I pray for peace, love, protection, and equality here, and for The Holy Spirit and angels to be sent into the situation. Please keep this woman safe, and let us hear good news about her case.

In Jesus name.

Amen.
 
I beseech and pray for Lord's total intervention and I pray to God to send down a rescue package now in Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day Lovely people of God. Please support me with prayers. I needs God's guidance and direction for my life, ministry and relationship. I have gotten a job opportunity at a certain Bible Training college which will require me to relocate to another region to start a new life there and just...
Replies
6
Views
272
Greetings Lovely people and Intercessors. I am asking for prayers for the following: - May the Lord have mercy on me and vindicate me and grant me peace by all means for a court matter that concerns hereditary. I am asking the Lord to grant my daughter and nieces marriage. - Please I ask for...
Replies
9
Views
320
Father, Son and Holy Ghost please bless the lovely people on this site, they are fabulous to me and pray for me. Grant the desires of their hearts so that their lives here are most blessed, but not as good as Heaven will be one day. The last thing I want to do ever is give up, but I need some...
Replies
6
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom