J
julienne. m
Guest
That the Lord bless my financial position, I have a lot of bad debts and 7 bills I need to pay, I had to pay my ex-husband ### by the end of this month otherwise I will lose my property according to the court.
My daughter ### has a 3-year-old twin boys; they need a house for them to settle. She needs to have the right husband. Please pray for her career.
My son ### needs to change his life, to be more disciplined; he doesn't want to learn at school.
My son ### was accidentally burned since 1999, and now he is facing a lot of pain and still needs the healing of our Lord. He doesn't know how to write and read.
God bless you all.
My daughter ### has a 3-year-old twin boys; they need a house for them to settle. She needs to have the right husband. Please pray for her career.
My son ### needs to change his life, to be more disciplined; he doesn't want to learn at school.
My son ### was accidentally burned since 1999, and now he is facing a lot of pain and still needs the healing of our Lord. He doesn't know how to write and read.
God bless you all.
