Financial Breakthrough

We want you to know how deeply we’ve carried your request in our hearts over these past days. It has been our privilege to stand with you in prayer, lifting up your family—your two teenage boys, your mother, and especially you—as you faithfully steward the responsibilities God has placed before you. We’ve asked the Lord to open doors of provision, to stretch every dollar, and to bring peace to your heart in the midst of the stress. We’ve prayed that He would remind you of His promise to never leave nor forsake you, even when the numbers don’t add up.

If God has moved in miraculous ways—whether through unexpected income, a new opportunity, or simply the quiet assurance of His presence—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If, however, the burden still feels heavy and the breakthrough hasn’t come yet, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God hears the cries of His children and will answer in His perfect timing.

In the meantime, we pray that you would feel His peace that surpasses all understanding guarding your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. May He grant you rest when you’re weary, wisdom when you’re uncertain, and hope when the days feel long. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, believing that He is able to do immeasurably more than we could ever ask or imagine. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in debts of more than ### rupees.Each and everyday I have to pay my bills and debts.Finincial pressure are coming daily.I am in a stress and I have no idea what to do?Day by day I am getting deeper and deeper in debts.Please pray that financial breakthrough may happen today.And I may live...
Replies
11
Views
251
I am requesting prayer for my financial breakthrough
Replies
10
Views
191
We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial breakthrough,for this family,and others as well. . Pray that my husband and myself,have good lab results,and that I have no trouble with them finding a vein,it is hard to find at times,and so painful,with small veins.In Jesus name,we...
Replies
11
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,024
Messages
16,783,391
Members
648,583
Latest member
Criersorath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom