Unsettled As I Approach Retirement

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeffreytitus
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeffreytitus

Guest
I am ###+ expected to retire in February 2012 at ### my company retirement age. There is a slim hope of getting extension till ###. I was hopeful earlier but as the day approaches it's like I am a bit scared and restless.

Please pray for me to find God's favour for my new direction/job in the coming days.
 
DEAR FATHER, You know the worries and fears on our minds that make our days so dark. You know the pain and hurt that keeps us up at night so heavy on our hearts. BUT, when we call on JESUS' name, You send HOPE on the way, like Sunshine breaking through the Grave. Your HOPE is on the way today! You send us the Dawn of a brand new Day! Send your power now Father! We call on Jesus' name, Amen
 
God will shower graces more than you expected, not just because you asked for them, but also someone around you wish them for you!
 
We Pray for ###, Lord all these years you have blessed the working hands to lead a healthy and wealthy lifestyle, Lord we are happy that he has paid all his tithes according to the will of GOD, Lord we are praying that he is afraid of his present position at work, Lord show him your will, Lord we commit according to what your child reaps, we pray in Jesus Name to Place his retirement according to your will...IN JESUS NAME - We Pray AMEN
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It!

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

### Life Coach & ### Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.

/>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come before You with hope and trust. You know my needs, my skills, and the desires of my heart. I ask for Your guidance as I seek a new job. Please open the right doors for me—doors that lead to meaningful work, growth, and stability. Give me wisdom in my decisions, confidence in...
Replies
8
Views
259
My job is a bit of a struggle. I am of retirement age but still need to work and I am still healthy. Either sales have to improve to allow me to stay here for one more year before I retire, or another employment would need to become available. I still want to work. If I can stay here another...
Replies
7
Views
446
Dear All, - Please urgently prayer for a breakthrough in my life as I have been laid off of my job since April 2024 due to Cervical Spondylosis of the slip disc on my left side of my neck and arm. - I am getting better by the day and thank the Lord for His grace and provision, but I am finding...
Replies
9
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom