Pls Hear My Prayer Regarding The Pension Of ###, ### Really Need Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

holyan

Guest
Dear God, please hear and answer my prayer. Lord, you know what I need. I lift up to you, oh Lord, regarding the pension of my husband. He passed away almost 4 years now, and I've been waiting for the response of INPS in Italy. Lord, I know how long I have been waiting for the response, and until now, I haven't received it yet. Lord God, please help me financially. I am out of a job, and I really need help. Please give me a sign, Lord God, especially for the part of my daughter. We need help. Please help me, Lord God, and please give me a sign. What is your will, Lord?

I am so down this time and worried. I give this to you, Lord. I know nothing is impossible for you, and I am holding your word that I will knock on your door, and you will open. Lord, I am here. Please help and forgive me for all my sins for what I have done.

Please help me.
 
May the Lord Almighty in his infinite mercies hearken to the voice of your supplication and grant your heart desires and requests in Jesus Name Amen
 
DEAR FATHER, we know You have plans for us...plans to prosper us and to not harm us...plans to give us hope and a bright future. We call upon You! We come to You! We pray to You! Listen to us Father because we seek You with all of our hearts. Thank you for bringing us out of Sin's Captivity. Thank you for gathering us to You. We magnify Your name and the sweetness of Your Salvation. Amen
 
God will shower graces more than you expected, not just because you asked for them, but also someone around you wish them for you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I come before You today with a humble heart, asking for Your peace and strength. Please fill my heart with inner peace and true joy, even when life feels difficult and overwhelming. Lord, help me protect my peace this week. Guide my thoughts and my heart so that I may remain positive...
Replies
8
Views
137
Dear almighty Father, I am without hope. I kept on masturbating whenever I feel trapped, messed up, and stressed. 1. All relationships failed. 2. All aspects of the land dispute are not working - road widening claim, the attorney that is helping me get the claim says that if the funds were...
Replies
9
Views
193
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom