My Relationship With ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter sallyc
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sallyc

Guest
Please help me by joining with me in prayer about my relationship with my daughter ###. We are estranged and I'm not sure why she hates me. I gave her an excellent education, support, love and helped her buy a house last year. But she seems to want nothing to do with me. I am humiliated and heartbroken, and confused. ###
 
In the name of Jesus, your relationship will reconcile...... Hold on to God, Trust HIM.... AMEN
 
Praying for your needs. May the Lord, our God will touch the heart of your daughter. Please dear Father, soften the heart of this daughter, may she will be enlightened that she needs to talk to her mother, thus she should be grateful to her. Kindly will it Lord, be in their midst to resolve their conflicts. Bless their relationship. Praying through Jesus, our Saviour. Amen.
 
I'm not asking for help in warring with her. I'm asking for prayers for our relationship to heal. Thank you for all your prayers.
 
Dear Lord you know the hearts of the mother and her daughter..please let the Holy Spirit work and soften both of their hearts..where there is problems show each the truth let them see things the way you see them dear Lord..help them to reconcile and bring them to where they need to be so reconciliation is possible..please Dear Lord help show the mother the root of the problem so she may help to fix this situation..use her as a tool of reconciliation ...Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
616
my name is ### my girlfriend name is ### we been together ### years happy together we been threw up and downs always stick together since we been together lot of jealousy from her family and outside people jealous ### broke in her apartment she had live with me he started stalking us watching...
Replies
13
Views
267
Writing this with a lot of guilt, I've been losing belief in God lately. The country I live in is more like a ### and the kinda things and news I see everyday makes me think why god is just letting people die and all the other bad things happening to them.. And also about my life...I used to and...
Replies
11
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom