Prayers For ###...

  • Thread starter Thread starter cinwick818
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cinwick818

Guest
I am requesting my prayer friends to say a special prayer for my friend ### - whom I have known since high school. They believe she has a tumor in her face, and are awaiting CT scan results. Pray the tests come back good - and pray to help relieve her fears about this. Thank you so much...I always know I can count on you! God bless you all...###
 
Dear God, keep ### safe and 100% healthy. And help ### as she prays for excellent test results. Keep ### and ### healthy, strong and safe now and always. Amen.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I keep ### in your loving hands Lord and urgently request your mercy upon her Lord. Lord when you are our Lord, Master and Saviour, do we have to fear, do we have to worry. Lord look with mercy upon ### and heal her Lord completely Lord. Lord destroy that tumour and wash her body in your precious blood. Lord wash away all her sins and renew her soul, her life and her body Lord. Lord I also pray for ### Lord bless her abundantly for interceding for her friend Lord. Lord and merciful Saviour, in your name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my best friend's husband ### in ###. He had a kidney removed due to a tumor just over 5 years ago. Every CT scan for 5 years was good, then a few weeks ago he had some unusual lower back pain. New CT scans revealed Stage 4 cancer. So, in less than a year he went from cancer-free...
Replies
14
Views
210
My ### yr old great grandson inhaled a Lego and is hospitalized. Waiting for ct scan results.
Replies
9
Views
159
I want to thank everyone for the prayers for my daughter in her first few weeks of medical school. Something really amazing is happening that I am absolutely sure is the work of God’s hands. Recently I posted here about my daughter having a very stressful and difficult time adjusting to medical...
Replies
9
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom