Really Need God's Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatrox

Banned
please pray for God's mercy, protection against evil and total peace upon me as i repent of sins and grow with God's Spirit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that God help me in my life and destroy the plans of my enemies. I am surrounded by wicked headed men I need some protection and help. May all the wicked ways be exposed and destroyed. I am God to bless me and direct me.
Replies
12
Views
191
ifeel like a loser. yes there is an appointment time. but I'm not so healthy and I'm a woman. so God, if there is a man for me, I don't know, will take a miracle. cause I won't be with anyone who doesn't care about them. thank you Lord in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ name please help with...
Replies
8
Views
136
I thank my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ for helping us in this difficult time. I was so stressed because I thought like our owner would create some chaos when we are shifting, but today God made him to give our half of the advance money. And also God only should make him give our remaining...
Replies
5
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom