2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
My God, my apartment was broken into a couple of weeks ago. A lot of valuable items were stolen. One of my neighbors saw the individuals actually do it, and he pointed them out to me. I've been trying to do the right thing and let the police handle the situation, but they are not doing anything...
Replies
2
Views
281
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I'm praying for ### who is crying to You for help Lord. Let the Holy Spirit touch and soften her sister’s heart and open her eyes to the hurt and disruption she's inflicting to their family, specially to her older sister, ### ... Lord, let peace reign in this household once...
Replies
1
Views
354
J
  • Locked
Brothers and sister I come humbly asking each and everyone of you once again, to help me pray for my fast return home, I've been out of the states for 10 months and have not seen my family since. I feel empty inside without my 3 God given gifts in my life, my 2 kids and my wife. I ask you to...
Replies
3
Views
302
babyybabyy
B
Y
  • Locked
pray for me that God to heal my eyes, tooth & skin & to lead me in the right choice of life ways.
Replies
1
Views
176
B
  • Locked
Pray for my daughter and 3 children. They have no electric, gas, or water because they can't pay the rent and bills. She has no job because she was working in unsanitary conditions and took home head lice to her kids, so she quit. I can't keep paying these bills as I am retired, have diabetes...
Replies
2
Views
246
  • Locked
Pray for my husband ### as he will be traveling out of town on Wednesday to a conference in ###. Also pray that the Lord provides the funds as well as funds for our house payments and the rest of our bills for the month. We are also signing a lease for a new location for our church pray for...
Replies
2
Views
180
M
  • Locked
Please pray for a strong Christian man who has been fighting cancer for over two years. After two years of chemo and radiation the cancer has begun to spread throughout his body. Please pray for his healing and that the Lord will bless him and his family with God's Love, Peace and Grace.
Replies
2
Views
311
K
  • Locked
Please pray that we will get the guardianship of our ### terminated. We have court on October 12, 2011. We signed a guardianship in May 2005 and we have only gotten to see our ### for about ### hours in the last ### years.
Replies
1
Views
222
jcdavid
J
A
  • Locked
Father as I communicate to you in prayer. I ask that you send my spouse back to me. Please rebuke the other party and her associates out of our lives completely. I break the obeah witchcraft, spell, occult, that she placed on his life. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. Father, remove...
Replies
2
Views
198
M
  • Locked
This is ### from ###. I kindly request your prayer for my husband ### ### who is scheduled for ECG today at ###:###. Please pray that everything is normal and to heal him completely. Thanks a lot, ###.
Replies
3
Views
232
Back
Top Bottom