I Need Your Help Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter Josh
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Josh

Guest
Brothers and sister I come humbly asking each and everyone of you once again, to help me pray for my fast return home, I've been out of the states for 10 months and have not seen my family since. I feel empty inside without my 3 God given gifts in my life, my 2 kids and my wife. I ask you to please find it in your hearts to pray with me... for me and my family. We all have needs and that's why we are here, to find the support from others and what better way to show it, then through prayer. I know God is all powerful and mighty, and that's why I know that you will find it in your hearts to pray with me and He will answer. Thank you and may God bless each and everyone in this site, bless financially for those who need it, spiritually for those who are thinking on giving up also may He give you strength, and health for those who are sick. It is hard to see but not admit He our Lord and Saviour is all we need, we just need to BELIEVE.
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 1:2). Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It! Everything is going to be alright!!!

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Child of God, everything is going to be alright! God Loves You.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).
 
Loving father, Your compassion is great, You uphold all who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down, listen to ###’s cry for help and open the door for his quick return home so that he can be re-united with his family. It is not your plan Lord that families will be separated from each other. Nothing is impossible for you, Lord. Thank you Lord “because of Your great love we are not consumed, for your compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” (Lam 3:22-23). In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
I am praying for you right now!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank you for all you are doing for us. I pray for deliverance from evil attacks Father. Please stop what this evil is doing right now where all the bottles are my Lord Jesus. Please stop the pain my Lord Jesus. I rebuke this evil and demand it leaves. Please tell me what else I...
Replies
9
Views
267
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
182
Thank you for your help LORD I am grateful BLESS YOU LORD amen
Replies
11
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom