Plaese I Need A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xavier grijp

Guest
I am ### from ### and I have no job, I want to ask for prayer for a job. I did a test for ###, so can you pray that the test are good and that I can start fast? Thank you.

###
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.
 
Dear God

We thank You for hearing our prayers. We come to You in prayer for ###. ### is seeking Your help and counsel for he is experiencing hardship financially. Lord we ask You to help ### pay off debts and to help him re-establish himself from whichever resource you place blessings upon. Lord “we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28). We thank and ask You to bless ### and his family with patience and faith in this time. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I get a good job fast. I'm in a new country. It is my need that I have a job now. Please make an employer see me.
Replies
8
Views
151
Please pray that I can find a job as soon as I can. I am really worried about paying bills.
Replies
14
Views
295
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom