Belief In God

  • Thread starter Thread starter lost sheep
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lost sheep

Guest
hi guys.. i really need some guidance here.. i'm ### years old and used to be a really good believer in God. But for the past few years i've been turning away from god.. There were some incidents in my life that i felt was God's guidance but now i'm not even sure if it was his guidance and so have loosing my belief in God. Even if i feel like praying or read the Bible i can't make myself do it.. Please Pray for me and help me...
 
GOD IS GOOD AND ALL THE TIME GOS IS GOOD AND PLEASE BARE IN MIND THAT HE DOESN'T WANT HIS PEOPLE TURNING AWAY FROM HIM JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF THAT GOD WILL HEAL YOU AND NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE YOU'VE HIS SON AND HE'S ALWAYS GUIDING US. JUST BELIEVE IN HIM AND CONTINUE BELIEVING IN HIM AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Close every door that needs to be closed. Bless me with the desires of my heart that are the will of God for my life. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Heavenly Father

Lord thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord we lift up lost sheep today. And we ask that you would gather him into your arms and give him wisdom and strength and compassion. May he find rest in you and we would ask that you would come to him and reveal Your awesome presence. May he feel your love and compassion drawing him to You. Provide a hedge of protection around him and send caring Christian friends to encourage him and minister to his needs and to point him to the proper help and resources. Embrace lost sheep and may he feel the touch of your hand and the promises you offer to those who earnestly seek you and love you. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Dear Lord, You know and see all things in regards to ### spiritual situation. Therefore dear Lord, open her eyes of her understanding to see what is hindering her walk with You.

If it is to with unforgiveness and resentment towards someone, may she see it and give her the grace to forgive the trespasser/wrong doer.

And if it is to do with being too distracted and occupied with trivial and worldly things, may You help her to remove them out so that she will be emptied to be filled with Your Presence—for You said 'Blessed are those who thirst and hunger for Your righteousness, You will fill them with Your Presence.

And in Your Presence, blessings will follow. In Jesus' Mighty Name, amen. Psalm 23:6, Matthew 5:6 and 18:19-20.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted a month or so back regarding a thyroid ultrasound. It was pushed back to ###. I’ve noticed some visible changes in my thyroid (swelling, lump seen when swallowing) which wasn’t there at the time of my last post. I’ll be honest, I haven’t been able to pray for a while and I don’t know...
Replies
12
Views
168
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: Certainly, "Faith without works is dead." But God's focus is not on human effort, but rather on the heart. Therefore, in the following passage, Jesus does not teach his followers to include Him amid their practices, but rather to choose Him instead of...
Replies
9
Views
441
Dear Jesus Christ please help me 🙏. I ask and I pray for my spirit to rise up and to be strong and courageous and to believe that I can handle my job and my responsibility at work. That God will help my doctors drain the cyst in my spine and the pain in my back and legs will go away. That I will...
Replies
9
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom