Hoping For Reconciliation

  • Thread starter Thread starter zryp
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zryp

Guest
I AM PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you today asking, seeking and knocking for a second chance with ###. Please mend my broken heart and open the door towards our reconciliation.

May she be guided and find her way back to me. Lord may I be on her mind, may she miss me, think of me and forgive me. Open her heart Lord so that she will reach out to me, come to me. May we reconcile soon so we can continue our lives together. She is my best friend, my life, my happiness, my soul mate.

Please help her find her way back to me soon I know that through you this can be possible.

I pray for a miracle and a reconciliation.

In The Name Of Jesus. Amen
 
Lord, we pray for the spirit of forgiveness and reconciliation be upon this ### and ###. Lord, we ask You to make way and let them be united in the love of Jesus. We give thanks...amen
 
I pray that the desire of your heart concerning this reconciliation will be granted you today in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I dont know if i can ask you this to pray for me. Lord please let my ### deeply understands what i am talking about and do everything she can to ease my pain and repair the unjustice done to me from her, my ### and my ### during our lives. She is constantly refusing to admit unjustice. She is...
Replies
10
Views
154
Please take a second to pray for reconciliation with my friend. It is my fault that she doesn’t want to talk to me anymore but please pray she will reach out to me and decide to give me one more chance. Thank you to anyone that prayed!
Replies
14
Views
274
That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom