Good Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Olusola

Guest
Brethren, kindly join me in prayer.

I had a dream that I missed a golden crown coming in my direction.

2. I was looking at a diamond home from far but all of a sudden I met myself in a ghetto.

3. I usually find myself at the top/inside very tall, big houses but empty/owner dead. Since then I have been missing opportunities (American Visa, good jobs).

###.
 
DEAR FATHER, we know You have plans for us...plans to prosper us and to not harm us...plans to give us hope and a bright future. We call upon You! We come to You! We pray to You! Listen to us Father because we seek You with all of our hearts. Thank you for bringing us out of Sin's Captivity. Thank you for gathering us to You. We magnify Your name and the sweetness of Your Salvation. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

MY NAME IS ###. I AM FROM ###. I HAVE NO HOUSE AND MO JOB. NOW I AM IN ### FOR LAST ### MONTHS BUT HAVE NO SUITABLE JOB . PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO GET A GOOD JOB SO THAT I MAY TAKE MY OWN HOUSE AND PAY MY ALL LOAN. INSPITE OF THIS CONDITION I AM GIVING THANKS TO LORD JESUS.BUT SOMETIME IT BECOME...
Replies
10
Views
115
I am struggling greatly with debt and a lack of employment. And with this is depression. I know that I know God has a purpose in everything, please lift me in prayer to keep on keeping on and have hope.
Replies
10
Views
288
Good day My name is ###. Iam searching a job since ### and still did not get the job.Iam facing alots of issue please pray for me to get a good job with a accommodation
Replies
9
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom