Prayer For Reconciliation

  • Thread starter Thread starter steveclements
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steveclements

Guest
Pray for reconciliation between ### and I, that we both be filled with grace and forgiveness, along with increasing love and gratitude.
 
"Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble." - 1 Peter 3:8

DEAR FATHER, give us the faith to get through our struggles today! We know You are using these difficulties to teach us something for Your glory. We know that faith is the only way to survive life's issues. The enemy wants us to focus only on the negative, but with Your power we will focus on the positive. Forgive us for not counting our blessings more often. In Jesus' name, Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope you are doing well. I am reaching out to ask for your spiritual support. My boyfriend and I broke up two weeks ago, and I am deeply hurting. I am praying for reconciliation and for us to work through our past issues so we can eventually settle down and build a family together.I have tried...
Replies
9
Views
252
My boyfriend of two years broke up with me suddenly a month ago, after ignoring me for weeks before that. He did a 180 seemingly overnight. Everyone truly believed that we had been brought together by God, and our relationship was one of the best things that had ever happened to either of us...
Replies
9
Views
263
My boyfriend broke up with me suddenly and unexpectedly, and I am devastated. The rejection is awful and how he treated me was out of character and cruel. There were no signs he was unhappy. He gave me many mixed messages about why he was dumping me. These ranged from extreme hypothetical fears...
Replies
11
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom