Appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Tomorrow I have an appointment at ###. Please

pray that all goes well, and that my health

will be ###%.
 
Father we declare that ### is healed and whole by the stripes of Jesus Christ Indeed we BELIEVE and TRUST in YOU, AMEN!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer team, I was able to get a pain management appointment which is great. However, they plugged me in which means I can be there for hours and hours to put me in between a Doctor can see me. Please pray I dont be there long as I only need my pain meds refilled. Pray ### will be OK there and...
Replies
11
Views
134
Prayer team, please pray my doctors appointment goes well and we won't be there a long time. Can you also pray I receive a financial blessing. I'm adopting my nephew and my family expect a lot from me. Ijnipa
Replies
12
Views
172
Please pray I'm able to get an appointment ASAP to my pain management doctor. I overslept and it's hard to get another appointment. Please pray they give me an appointment soon. Ijnipa
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,886
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom