Please Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter nancy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nancy

Guest
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
Could you please pray for God's Holy Protection upon me in my job?

Also, please, pray for ### and ###,
For ### and ###,

Thank you very much,
###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you to pray for me. Recently, I have been having very disturbing dreams. In the first dream, I saw a pastor casting a demon out of me, and I was being lifted into the air. The dream felt so real that I suddenly woke up in fear. In another dream...
Replies
11
Views
152
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###, ###, and ###'s salvation. Please pray for me and my upcoming (Monday afternoon) appointment with an eye doctor. My left eye has been 'bothering' me quite a bit lately. Please pray also for my stomach issues and ask God to Help me with my...
Replies
10
Views
181
Dear brother/sister, My name is ### please pray for me that I am in very hard situation, I and my husband living separately, he treat me very badly God knows how much I suffer. I have a kid who is ### yrs old, I have no job so I am in my mother house. Because of my situation they also treat me...
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,886
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom