I Need Your Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter rhona de beer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rhona de beer

Guest
Please pray that the Lord will help my son and myself, we were victims of a con-artist and owe a considerable amount of money as a result. Please pray that the Lord give me the strength to find a way to get our lives back on track and that this man is caught so he cannot hurt anyone else.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS RIGHT NOW THAT THIS GOES WELL
Replies
10
Views
149
I know that I am not alone. There are people who are harassing and threatening me sometimes but greater one is he who is in me. I am asking for prayers that the Lord guide me and protect me from wicked and wrongdoers. And may the Lord vindicate me from the oppressors. Show me Mercy Lord.
Replies
12
Views
229
Please pray for me, I need your prayers concerning my life in terms of my health because I am under attack. I need the mercy of God to prevail over my life, let those fighting me be disgraced; I am a child of God. Any gathering of the ungodly be confounded and put to shame in Jesus' name. God...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom