2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
Dear Lord, there are so many things that I need to ask You and that I need to pray about. Please let me. Lord You know of my ways... Of my job and my family. Of all my worries and the things that are hard in my life right now. And I want to thank You for being faithful although I'm often not...
Replies
2
Views
547
M
  • Locked
My younger brother and older brother don't speak to each other, my sister is having emotional and financial problems, my older brother and his wife are a mess physically, emotionally, mentally, financially and most of all spiritually. My younger brother's family needs help to find the LORD. Me...
Replies
2
Views
238
Mattia
M
P
  • Locked
i ask da almighty father to pliz bless me with a wonderful man, to bless my education, family, friends and my personal life, to give me a heart to forgive those who wronged me and may they also forgive me... amen
Replies
1
Views
188
Mattia
M
  • Locked
May I know You more as Father, honor Your Name more constantly, Bring Your Kingdom faster with Fruit of the Spirit, Gifts, Wisdom Authority & the Manifest Presence in this earthen vessel, Know & do Your Will, Be given bread in every way especially the Word (Matt 4:4) & Finances (Phil 4:19), be...
Replies
3
Views
283
D
  • Locked
in fact i have gone through a lot and sometimes what to eat is even a problem. Father, you know best for your people. Being defrauded of all that I have, give me strength to endure all this. Forgive me my many sins and provide me a helping hand, not forgetting my family.
Replies
2
Views
180
C
  • Locked
pray that God bless me with a baby my ### is deployd and when he comes home we want to get pregnet i got my tubes untied God bless this family in need with a baby i cry all the time i see a pregnt women or a new baby im sorry Lord i should not be like that i need ur hand on me go i have faith...
Replies
2
Views
225
Janella2631
J
S
  • Locked
dear lord i would like to thank you for continuing to look after my dearest mother in law ### who is very seriously ill and is fighting for her life in hospital, i would like to ask you to continue to look after her whilst she waits on a liver transplant and please god give her the strength to...
Replies
1
Views
247
K
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband ### he has left me and my ### kids after ### years married. saying he not IN love with me any more. I found out he is talking to a girl. Please GOD change his heart and have him come home. Please put angels to block the girls if he tries to call please have them...
Replies
4
Views
276
Janella2631
J
C
  • Locked
Pray for the reconciliation of two soulmates ###yr marriage and union. That we be united and strengthened under the love and authority of God and no outside influences deter us from Christ. That I can be the pillar that God wanted me / us to be in each others lives and the lives of our children...
Replies
3
Views
222
R
  • Locked
Oh Lord, I thank you for all things. Father, thank you for being with me and for your word - for it comforts me in these trials. Father bless my husband, the Alzheimer's, CHF and other illnesses are taking a tremendous toll upon his body and mind. Lord, thank You that when I release my concerns...
Replies
3
Views
326
Back
Top Bottom