I Need A Helping Hand

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dominic Nyarko
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dominic Nyarko

Guest
in fact i have gone through a lot and sometimes what to eat is even a problem. Father, you know best for your people. Being defrauded of all that I have, give me strength to endure all this. Forgive me my many sins and provide me a helping hand, not forgetting my family.
 
Forgive ### his debts (ophielema means debts in Greek, meaning he can't repay them; they need to be forgiven for free). Thank you in Jesus' Name.
 
Dear Lord, please intervene ### personal life. Please come to ### private life and let ### aware of Your coming closer to ### and please let ### open ### heart to You and be joyful in You. Please bless ### with forgiveness, joy, love, and peace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to you because ### asked for help and Lord I want to help ### in every way possible just asking that you allow me to be able to help ###. In Jesus Name Amen!
Replies
9
Views
380
Pray that God will continue revealing how much my current boyfriend loves me and his status of relationship with God because he has been ghosting for countless number of times when I got accidents or sicks, actually not picking phone calls and no replies in WhatsApp besides he kept refusing...
Replies
8
Views
231
Hello dear future members of the community! I've been working for nearly fifteen years, climbing the ladder thanks to my seniority, but today I no longer feel fulfilled. I dream of changing paths, traveling, supporting my family, but I don't have the means to leave legally. This weight is...
Replies
9
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom