In Need Of A ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter christella
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

christella

Guest
pray that God bless me with a baby my ### is deployd and when he comes home we want to get pregnet i got my tubes untied God bless this family in need with a baby i cry all the time i see a pregnt women or a new baby im sorry Lord i should not be like that i need ur hand on me go i have faith in u and knw u are going to bless us love army wife ###
 
Yes, Father, show Your glory and oversee EVERY coordinate necessary for a fruitful, healthy & BLESSED baby, in Jesus' Name.

I also ask protection for the husband and his wife while serving, give a good chaplain, in the Name of Jesus, amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we give you thanks far all the blessings we have received through your kindness. Please, dear Lord hear grant the prayers of a dear sister and mine for a gift of a child. Bless our womb so we may conceive soon. We cast our burdens upon you, knowing that with you God, all things are possible. In the name of Jesus, we pray with much love and thanksgiving...Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been married for 2 1/2 years now. My tubes have been tied for 5 going on 6 years now. Ever since we have been married we have been trying everything to conceive a healthy baby but nothing works (tea, medicine, rubs) nothing helps. As far as finances ever since we got married we can’t pay...
Replies
7
Views
100
Good day Men/Women of God, please pray for me to get a job, I am have 2+- creditors clerk experience, I have been sending out my CV's and applying online, I have walked and handed out my CV and still no job, it's not nice being the eldest son living in your mum's house and having a baby on the...
Replies
9
Views
98
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,556
Messages
16,778,035
Members
648,118
Latest member
Cruymore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom