God's Union

  • Thread starter Thread starter chetcoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chetcoll

Guest
Pray for the reconciliation of two soulmates ###yr marriage and union. That we be united and strengthened under the love and authority of God and no outside influences deter us from Christ. That I can be the pillar that God wanted me / us to be in each others lives and the lives of our children. Thank You
 
Dear Lord, we thank You for what You have already done in ###'s life, that You are always there for her and her family. We ask and pray that You will grant him the desires of his heart that are in You. Please help and strengthen this man to live according to Your will in marriage and overall life. Give him the biblical authority that You want him to have. Thank You Lord!
 
Dear Lord, please bless the family with forgiveness, healing from any hurts, deep love, joy, and peace. Please bless the reconciliation process with open hearts on each one of them. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord I pray for the reunification of this marriage today. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying to God to unite me with my love. Mysterious things have been happening in my life. I asked God for a marriage, a happy relationship with her, but it feels like I am under heavy spiritual attack and the people closest to me trying to hijack my relationships and I cannot be...
Replies
10
Views
223
I ### ### I Thank God for the Gift of life and I pray for Divine connection for the God Chosen Partner for me to lead us to connection and Marriage breakthrough Amen
Replies
7
Views
266
Thank you God for all you have blessed me with and thank you for these prayer warriors who pray for our request. I pray that my new found union is a blessing, a mutual blessing for us both. Pray for both of our health. Pray for my son to have a beautiful education career, that he makes new, kind...
Replies
6
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,556
Messages
16,778,035
Members
648,118
Latest member
Cruymore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom