Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter mkl40
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mkl40

Guest
My younger brother and older brother don't speak to each other, my sister is having emotional and financial problems, my older brother and his wife are a mess physically, emotionally, mentally, financially and most of all spiritually. My younger brother's family needs help to find the LORD. Me myself and a close friend of mine went to be with the LORD; he was only ### now I spend every day worrying something is wrong with my health and in my heart I know I'm fine but my head tells me different. So I'm asking for prayer for me and my family. May the LORD continue to bless you and your ministry. I would also like prayer that I can find a good job. Thank You.
 
Dear Heaven Father, I lift up this family to You. I pray You will make the crooked, straight, The rough places, plain. Every mountain and hill shall be made low. And every valley shall be exalted. May the voice of the one who cries in the wilderness be heard...

/>http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2040:3-5&version=KJV

May the glory of the Lord be revealed in you and your family!
 
Precious Jesus. We ask for this ### family to heal. Please let it be Your will that his brothers be reconciled again. Make them to be real happy and joyful again...Please help his sister spiritually and emotionally, please give her the money she needs and clear all her debts etc. I pray for the marriage to be fixed in Your Name and by Your loving kindness and goodness. Of course, also their other problems. Please bring this ### family at the feet of Your cross and make them to have sorry about their sins and trespasses. Please heal LORD GOD!!!

Lord, I pray that You will comfort ### in all his distress and that You will make him to see that death is nothing but a victory for him. Please make him to see that there is nothing to fear and that You are Lord over his life and work out all things for good. We need Your wisdom and love and ask You to give it. Thank You Lord for the prayer request that You made ### to make. Please let him know that You are his LORD and that he has nothing to fear. Thank You Lord!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is in...
Replies
11
Views
192
To be asked! The Lord as the questioner's answer; Mother of our family? For the older son? Family and background of the younger son? Evidence Good exists - For those who have experienced evil?
Replies
9
Views
93
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My name is ###, and I am from ###. I currently serve as ### at a ###. By God's grace, I was also ordained as a pastor in ### and have had opportunities to preach God's Word in neighboring...
Replies
10
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,556
Messages
16,778,035
Members
648,118
Latest member
Cruymore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom