For Healing & solving Life Problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter sailendra
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sailendra

Guest
sir, praise the lord;

this is ###; I am suffering from severe back bone pain; several members pray for me; but no use; from our god there is no answer;

& my life is struggle my business was loss;

my love life is burden; my lover ### can't understand me;

I don't want to live;

plz pray for me to solving my problems.

thanking you

yours faithfully

###
 
Lord help you to survive in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with healing from the suffering of back bone pain. Please use the healing to be the way in glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Lord, I lift to you the prayers of this brother, I see him healed from his illness and he will be comforted from his suffering through your mercy. Please give him total healing Lord, Above all, let his faith be strengthened oh God, that he will never forget to trust you. Show your loving mercy towards him. Lord thank you for everything that you have done, everything you're doing and everything you're going to do for us. In the Name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know, what to say. Tomorrow is my exam. I have enough time for the exam preparation but I studied nothing till this time not because I don't like but I'm facing spiritual battle and physical battle. My stomach always gives me trouble. My body and mind are always in a freeze or foggy...
Replies
9
Views
220
Please God, help me to solve all my problems as soon as possible in the name of Jesus. Please God, help me to find my all lost items in very soon as possible In the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
277
Deaf Lord Jesus, please bless me at my workplace. Ease every difficulty, guide me through the problems I face, and give me wisdom, clarity, and peace. Help me handle each task with confidence and grace, amen.
Replies
5
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,556
Messages
16,778,035
Members
648,118
Latest member
Cruymore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom