Sprained Foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiloveimhaley

Prayer Warrior
Pray for healing. I fell down the stairs and severely sprained my foot in ### different places. Can't walk. Prayers needed(: God is good! God bless everyone.

P.S my life has been crazy this is God's way of telling me to slow down.
 
Loving Father, “bless your daughter ### who trusts in You LORD, and whose confidence is in You” (Jer 17:7), who still praises You and can still smile in spite of multiple sprain in her foot. Heal her Lord for You declared “But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds” (Jer 30:17). Thank you LORD for being good to all and having compassion on all You have made (Psalm 145:9). In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with an immediate healing. Please bless ### with wisdom to take high calcium drink and high protein food. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father please heal my ankle sprain. I can barely walk without limping and it is swollen and painful and I’m far from home. Please help and send your angels. I love you. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
173
Brothers and sisters of Christ, Can you please pray for my entire body for a strong immune system, no infections, no sicknesses, no diseases, and more recently not to have any aggravations or re-injuries to both of my feet? These last two weeks, my feet have been swollen, inflamed, and can’t...
Replies
9
Views
212
My dad had surgery in November on his foot due to diabetes and he is still in the healing process he has been wearing a boot and his foot recently started bleeding I am worried about him please pray for the Lord to carry my dad through this hard time and fill him with hope and joy he has been...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,556
Messages
16,778,035
Members
648,118
Latest member
Cruymore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom