To Bless All The ###s

  • Thread starter Thread starter jessie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jessie

Guest
request to bless the ### who will appear for their first sym### examsb.c.a.
 
Lord bless these children and all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray was going out today but very weak and sick hopefully tomorrow can go get some food, since just had some soup and made my stomach curdled gastic bloat and much weakness and ### allergies colds COPD shingles pain diabetes arthritis and chest and arm pain believe it could be from...
Replies
7
Views
250
In the name of Jesus, I pray that Jesus will cleanse, renew and restore all places, people and situations today to function anew within the will of God almighty. I pray that finances, relationships, places of work, homes and families are restored back to the way that God intended. I also...
Replies
9
Views
260
Praying for you and God to send all the urgent help we need and these people communicate with me directly and not friends like I'm in invisible Please Jesus Help!
Replies
7
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,556
Messages
16,778,035
Members
648,118
Latest member
Cruymore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom