Healing For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fear not, for I am with You; Be not dismayed, for I am Your God. I will strengthen You, Yes, I will help You, I will uphold You with My righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning Children of Almighty God Please may you help me pray for my daughter, by the name ###. She is not feeling very well due to cold & flue. Last night we couldn’t sleep , because her body temperature was so high. Lord, have a Mercy to my beloved daughter ### and heal her in Jesus...
Replies
13
Views
75
Pls pray for my son ### ### year old suffering heavy stomach pain and temperature crying alone not able to sleep.given medicine still not well husband also not well fever.prsy urgently so that Jesus touch both and heal now itself pls pray I believe amen
Replies
12
Views
355
Please pray for ###, who is a ### pound, ### year old, who broke her hip. Praying that a good senior's home that can give her the best care would open up for her. She has had a very hard life, and had a masectomy several months ago. Pray for emotional, mental, physical healing.
Replies
6
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom