###'s Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnny13

Guest
please help pray for my ### health recently found an old tumor doctors are only 90 percent sure if results come 100 my ### will have to get surgery and she is really scared please pray that everything comes out okay please i ask in the name of jesus christ
 
Father in the name of Jesus I pray in Jesus name for complete healing and peace for this ###. Heal me Oh Lord, and I shall be healed; saved me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise..Jeremiah 17:14
 
God, our Loving Father, please hear the prayer of your child. Heal her mother please, touch her and renew her health once again. I pray that whatever illness and discomfort will be taken from her body. She will be healthy once again. In the Name of Jesus I pray, with much love and thanksgiving...Amen.
 
Psalm 37:4 may the Lord God, our Father in heaven grant you the desires of your heart. In Jesus name we have prayed and agree with you...amen

Psalm 37:4 may the Lord God, our Father in heaven grant you the desires of your heart. In Jesus name we have prayed and agree with you...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I thank you for your faithfulness and grace towards my family and me. Lord, I ask for a way out for my ###'s health challenge. She's struggling with a suspected ovarian cancer stage ###, having breathing problems, getting so slim, and the hospital bills are so high. We are asking God...
Replies
11
Views
137
My wife was just diagnosed with a squamous cell carcinoma on her face. Please pray it can be safely removed without a scar. More importantly she has also had a CT scan of her lungs because of a persistent cough and smoking habit. Please pray the results will show no cancer. Please pray she can...
Replies
13
Views
175
Hey guys, my ### is struggling with ### and ### since ###, past 14 days she has been suffering very severely she is unable to to take more than 10 steps. I am waiting for God to heal my ### and give her good health. I feel so helpless and hopeless.
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom