Guidance

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharon4jc
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sharon4jc

Guest
LORD PLEASE HELP MY FAMILY ESPECIALLY MY FATHER WHO'S SICK RIGHT NOW PLEASE HELP HIM TO BE STRONG AGAIN LORD PLEASE TAKE AWAY ALL SUFFERINGS LORD GOD. AND HELP MY FAMILY AS WELL AS FOR MY BROTHER GUIDE HIM FOR SEARCHING A NEW JOB LORD GOD. AND SAME WITH ME LORD GOD MAY YOU ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME DURING THE TIMES THAT I AM NEEDING YOU MAY I CAN DO ALL THE WORK THAT MY BOSS INSTRUCTS ME TO DO LORD YOUR ONLY MY GOD AND NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I WILL BE YOURS FOREVER. LORD ALSO I PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTER MAY SHE WILL ALWAYS BE IN GOOD HEALTH LORD GOD PLEASE GUIDE US ALL IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask you to guide these precious children of Yours! May You cause them to walk in paths of righteousness for Your Name sake! May Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in their lives. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

/>http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm%2023&version=KJV
 
Dear Lord-Please help- this family & heal them of all their ailments-Please bless them always-Amen
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### father with healing and ### brother with a new job. Please also, Lord, bless the family with love, peace, and joy. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord asking for assistance and good health for ###. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brother in Christ, Grace and peace to you in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. My name is ###, a Christian from ###, ###. I humbly request your prayers during a very difficult season in my life. My family has experienced many hardships. My father suffered from...
Replies
11
Views
175
Lord Jesus, please guide my steps. Hold my hand and lead me. Lord i did a mistake in salary preparation of my workers. Help me to solve the problem, grant me your divine wisdom, discernment to solve the problem and help to complete the work. In jesus name i pray Amen
Replies
11
Views
190
Please pray for two recent job interviews that both went very well. I ask for God’s guidance, favor, and blessing over each opportunity. For one position, please pray that the organization sees the value, experience, and gifts I can bring to the role and that I receive a job offer soon if it...
Replies
11
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom