Charity Concert

  • Thread starter Thread starter innate27
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

innate27

Guest
Dear friends in Jesus Christ!

Please pray for abundant blessings upon my charity concert on the occasion

my ### birthday. The income will go to poor children in ### and ###. I need enthusiasm and willingness. The day of the concert is ### at the ###. Pray also for my work in Sunday School.

###, ###
 
Lord we thank you for hearing our prayers. We pray in agreement with every request for a restoration, transformation, renewal of our minds, strength, confidence, healing, courage, peace, wisdom, favor, your will and understanding Lord God. Father we give you all the glory and thank you for your loving grace and tender mercies in Jesus' mighty name. AMEN
 
Please Lord, be glorified Your name upon the ###. Please accordingly, bless the event with success. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord please bless this giver and pray for his ### teaching in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray there is excellent weather for the outreach concert I’m involved with on Sunday.
Replies
11
Views
149
We need to do prayer against witchcraft attacks planned against us from the satanic movie called, "###/### Worlds Collide: Concert Special". "###/### Worlds Collide: Concert Special", is satanic and full of witchcraft and we need to pray against it.
Replies
7
Views
263
I know this is not important to most people and can sound selfish or materialistic, however I have loved Reba McEntire since I was 3 years old & she has been my biggest role model and her faith keeps me going as it is so inspirational. I have the chance to see her up close at personal at a...
Replies
7
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom