Healing Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter meganb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meganb

Guest
I am ### yrs. old and have suffered for the last ### years from a rare disease known as Erythromelalgia. I cannot be out in the sun, wear closed shoes, stand for long periods of time, walk very long distances, or be in temperature environments that are warmer than ### degrees without my feet, legs and hand turning blood red, swelling, and burning like someone has poured acid on me. This disease has greatly affected my quality of life. I was a young, healthy girl who exercised and loved being outdoors, and now I can't make it through a trip to the grocery store without being in horrible pain. I miss my old life very much and the little things like a simple trip to the grocery store or playing outside with my nieces. I have tried so many doctors and medicines that I have lost count. I am desperate for God's divine healing and a miracle for the restoration of my health. The disease is spreading to other parts of my body and this terrifies me so badly because I am so afraid I am going to be confined to my house for the rest of my life. There is a job that I want to apply for but am afraid that I won't be able to do it because it would involve a great deal of standing. This job would be an answer to prayer because I have prayed specifically to find a job like this because it will help advance my career. I would also like to get married and have children one day, but I don't want my children to have a mother that cannot care for them or be involved in their lives because she can't stand or walk without being blinded by pain. This disease is slowly robbing me of a career and future family that I have longed for. I believe that God is the great physician and ALL things are possible through Him. I have no doubt in my mind that He can heal me. Please pray that the sweet Lord restores my health, rids me of this horrible disease, and works through me to be a witness to others about His grace and mercy. Thank you all.
 
Lord we thank you for hearing our prayers. We pray in agreement with every request for a restoration, transformation, renewal of our minds, strength, confidence, healing, courage, peace, wisdom, favor, your will and understanding Lord God. Father we give you all the glory and thank you for your loving grace and tender mercies in Jesus' mighty name. AMEN.
 
Almighty Father, the only True Healer of all our allictions, please heal your daughter ### of her disease and bring her back to health. "Heal her, LORD, and she will be healed; save her and she will be saved, for you are the one we praise" (Jer 17:14). Thank you Lord that all mankind will know that You are our Savior, our Redeemer, the mighty one of Jacob. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please let her be healed to see how wonderful is Your work upon her as nothing is impossible to You. Therefore, I ask to You for her perfect health. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Savior and King help this woman to share success in overcoming evil disease halting her personal relationships to a better level of living. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. DIVINE HEALING OF HTN, KIDNEY DISEASE, HEART PROBLEMS, 2. MY ONLY DAUGHTER, ### DRUG ADDICTION, VAGABOND BEHAVIOR , SEXUALLY INAPPROPRIATE SEXUAL BEHAVIOR 3.MY DAUGHTER IS UNABLE TO GET A JOB, VERY LAZY, DISRESPECTFUL. 4.### HAS NO RELATION SHIP WITH ME ,HER ADOTIVE MOTHER, 5a CLEAN BILL OF...
Replies
12
Views
155
I overdid activity outdoors today in the heat. Am chilled now and asking for your kind prayers to overcome ### and health restoration. Thank you am resting in Jesus Amen
Replies
10
Views
129
Please pray for my son that his Epilepsy will be cured. He has been suffering bad fits this evening. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
12
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom