No Temptation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Love1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Love1

Guest
Pray for ###. He gave into temptation. Pray he sees wisdom and God gets him out of it really swiftly Father God. Amen.
 
Lord we thank you for hearing our prayers. We pray in agreement with every request for a restoration, transformation, renewal of our minds, strength, confidence, healing, courage, peace, wisdom, favor, your will and understanding Lord God. Father we give you all the glory and thank you for your loving grace and tender mercies in Jesus' mighty name. AMEN
 
Father please provide light of wisdom. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Been falling into temptation every time God sends someone to me to send them to church I am falling every time I try to move forward something tries to stop me. I need prayers to stop witchcraft and curses over me, please lately adultary and lust have been entertaining my thoughts I don’t like...
Replies
11
Views
144
I’m ### feel like temptation coming for me please pray for me and ###
Replies
8
Views
117
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Samuel 13:14 – “But he refused to listen to her, and since he was stronger than she, he raped her.” Extended Explanation: In this tragic verse, despite Tamar’s heartfelt pleas, Amnon refuses to listen to her. Tamar’s appeals to...
Replies
10
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom