Debt Releive

  • Thread starter Thread starter miracle02
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

miracle02

Guest
I am requesting a prayer to God to bless me with financial freedom. I have been diligent in paying my bills, unfortunately, I will no longer be able to keep up due to certain unexpected turn of events. I hope God can answer my prayer. Please bless me with a huge lottery win. I know this is a lot to ask, but I am more afraid I cannot provide for my children. I know that if I am blessed, I will be able to do the same for others. Amen.
 
If you have a need, help someone else. The Bible says give & it will be given to you. God is the God of increase. If you help a little He'll bless you & multiply that. Instead of spending $1 to buy a lottery ticket, give that dollar to someone in need & watch God multiply your seed.
 
Father,

I thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord I ask You to bless ### with Your favor. Provide for all of their needs. I ask You to protect them from harm and evil. Surround them in the shadow of Your wing. Go before them and prepare the way for them. If any path is crooked, I ask you to make it straight. Protect them from the schemes of the enemy and keep them from deception. Bring Your perfect peace to their hearts. In Jesus name I pray, amen.
 
Dear Father, please forgive ### for her hope she put to the lottery. Please, Lord, show ### that You can do exceedingly above all the lottery can do. Please give ### an opportunity to see Your great work on ###. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord please help by seeds. A
default_thinkerg.gif
:thinkerg:
default_thinkerg.gif
men.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling greatly with debt and a lack of employment. And with this is depression. I know that I know God has a purpose in everything, please lift me in prayer to keep on keeping on and have hope.
Replies
10
Views
291
My name is ###, I am facing a warfare as I speak I am deep sunken in debts that don't give me sleep
Replies
12
Views
178
Hi, I currently need help with prayer iam deep in debt considering the pay iam earning. I got let go about six months ago from my than work place and had to take out a loan to survive atleast six months and pay for my car and expenses. I have two kids, one is ### years and the other is ###...
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom