The Blessing

  • Thread starter Thread starter sandy2849
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sandy2849

Guest
Thank you Lord for the blessing I am about to receive. I know you are the sending me a great blessing and I am trying to hang on, but Lord it is hard. I know the down time is the prep time for the blessing. Lord in the father's name thank you. You have carried me and sometimes drug me along the path, I pray now I will be able to walk on my own, again thank you for the blessing.

Thank you Lord for the blessing I am about to receive. I know you are the sending me a great blessing and I am trying to hang on, but Lord it is hard. I know the down time is the prep time for the blessing. Lord in the father's name thank you. You have carried me and sometimes drug me along the path, I pray now I will be able to walk on my own, again thank you for the blessing.
 
Lord I thank You for hearing this prayer. For surely O Lord you bless the righteous. I therefore declare that ### is blessed because of Christ. Thank You for surrounding her with Your favor as with a shield. I thank You Lord that she can abound in your favor and blessing today. With faith and belief she expects Your favour to go before her today. Because of her faith she anticipates the favor of God surrounding her can expect You Heavenly Father to give her favor with men even with the ungodly.

I thank You Heavenly Father for opening doors for ### that neither man nor the devil can shut. Thank You for blessing the works of her hands as she walks under an open heaven. May she experience your supernatural increase and provision in every area of her life this day. I pray that ### choose to walk in faith and in victory. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord we are in awe of your blessings we welcome. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I love you. Thank you for your sacrifice. I come praying about this mold damage in my home. I discovered mold in my home 3 days before I was leaving for a vacation. I had to get my bathroom shower demolished with my master closet. It was found that my builder didn't build the shower...
Replies
10
Views
148
Shalom! It´s written, that everything God promised its yes and Amen in Jesus Christ (2. Cor 1:20). Can you please pray for me, that the abundance of blessing we read in Am 9:13 become real in my life in Jesus name please, for winning souls, for Gods honor through my life. Thank you and God bless...
Replies
11
Views
157
Please pray for my family. I don't know why but for the past few months, we've been getting unexpected expenses and repairs. One by one something at home goes wrong/ breaks down and brings an unwanted expense, even our vehicles. We are going through a difficult financial situation. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom