Protection & Safety

  • Thread starter Thread starter susie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

susie

Guest
Please pray in agreement with me:

For any curses/witchcraft against me to be harmless and ineffective and in-operative against me, in Jesus name, Amen. I proclaim the Blood of JESUS upon me and offspring after me.

This is necessary since I've always had more than normal hindrances and hardship in every way in this life. There seems to be generational curses without my knowing harming me from my ancestors.
 


Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).



May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves' His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Child of God Everything is going to be alright! God Loves You.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us



PS: It takes more than just praying about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship unto God. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).
 
I come in the name of Jesus in agreement with you, sister. Cover this woman and all who need you, Jesus, with the Blood. We need you, God. Be our protector and savior. You are mighty to save. Amen
 
Proverbs 26:1 'a curse without cause shall not alight'. Galatians 3:13,14 'Christ has redeemed us fro the curse', 'that the blessing of Abraham might come upon us'. Father, ### is Your redeemed child therefore let every curse, spell or any evil arrow of distruction return to the sender in Jesus name. We decree blessings in the order of father Abraham for that is Your will for her and all of us, Your covenant children. In Jesus name we have prayed...amen
 
I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut asunder the bars of iron. Isaiah 45:2
 
Please continue Adoring, pleading to the blood of Jesus and offer it to the eternal father ###

times concentrating on each word and offer it properly.

Precious blood of Jesus release us from evil curses.

By your holy wounds heal us.

by your scourging seal us.

Please pass this message to anybody in need.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello from Upstate NY! I’m an artist from ###, NY seeking prayer because of personal challenges I’m going through in my life and within my community and neighborhood. I need God’s protection for my safety and security, my health and well-being, the spiritual situations I face around me, and for...
Replies
8
Views
176
Please, pray for my coming call with the lawyer. Pray for God's favor and protection, and that the lawyer receives wisdom to demand the papers from my sibling and his wife. Pray that everything turns out for the best for me and my children and that the estate inventory is completed according to...
Replies
5
Views
217
Heavenly Father, we pray for safe travels today on a long drive for us and all who are traveling, thank you Father for all you do for us, we pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
11
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,646
Messages
16,779,027
Members
648,180
Latest member
Faetiumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom