2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a good relationship, progress in family and work, success in life, resolution of debts and financial problems, success in interviews for higher posts, appointment to contested higher posts, healing from physical pains including headaches and stress...
Replies
1
Views
258
  • Locked
Brethren, pray, I dreamed how my landlord bring coffin into my house but in that dream we sent the coffin away. (2) I have been hearing that no one live in the compound and succeeded, in the name of Jesus, ### and ### shall live and pack out this year to our new house which we are building.
Replies
3
Views
262
V
  • Locked
Thank you God for watching over my mom. I talked with her last night. She said she was ok. Please help my wife get the sleep she so desperately needs. Don't let her worry. Let her know everything will be ok. Thank you for watching over me and answering my prayers. Thank you God, thank you. I...
Replies
1
Views
182
S
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a husband's job situation and visa process, along with a plea for peace and happiness in the life of a newly married couple expecting a child.
Replies
2
Views
211
dr.vijay
D
  • Locked
Please prayer for my ###'s leg that has been for some weeks now in serious pain, that God should please stretch his healing hands and please heal her so that she can use her legs and walk again. And also please for happiness and peace in my marital home. Thank you
Replies
3
Views
235
God is Able
G
J
  • Locked
Yesterday, I found out I have a large mass/tumor on my spine. I need prayers that it IS NOT cancer. I'm too young to die. Please, please pray that it isn't cancerous. I have an appointment with the surgeon on ### to schedule a biopsy. Please pray it goes well. God Bless You All.
Replies
4
Views
272
dr.vijay
D
J
  • Locked
Please pray for me at work. I recently have attained a position of leadership at work and need prayer because there are those at work who don't like I am a leader there. I feel some people there have great jealousy or envy against me because they were not appointed in my position. Yet I feel I...
Replies
1
Views
433
D
  • Locked
God comfort me from dispear. I can not see your light and I became scared. I am in constant pain and I can not help myself. Give me the strength to love those around me and bless them.
Replies
2
Views
264
P
  • Locked
please continue to pray for me. I have a meeting today at 10:00 - 10:30 with my bosses, about mistakes I have been making at work. Pray that I don't lose my job. Also, pray for my family situation to get my family back ###, ###, ###, and ###. ###, lift them up in prayer. In Jesus' precious name...
Replies
3
Views
284
winick orenge
W
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please help me and my ### we really need money for our own home. You know our mother has passed away and it is make our heart broke. Please God you know we can't stay any longer in this house because we don't match with people in here. please God help us, amen. thaks God.
Replies
1
Views
214
Back
Top Bottom