Job And Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paula0331

Guest
please continue to pray for me. I have a meeting today at 10:00 - 10:30 with my bosses, about mistakes I have been making at work. Pray that I don't lose my job. Also, pray for my family situation to get my family back ###, ###, ###, and ###. ###, lift them up in prayer. In Jesus' precious name, I pray, amen.
 
```html
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )



Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).



May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves' His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Child of God Everything is going to be alright!!!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us



PS: It takes more than just praying about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship unto God. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).
```
 
Dear God, please help ### in her meeting today that her bosses will forgive her from her mistakes

DEAR FATHER, please SAVE us from this mess we have put ourself in. Forgive us for the pain we have caused others. Forgive us for ignoring your clear directions. We fail You over and over, yet Your mercies never fail us! You forgive us. We publicly declare your name! As long as we have breath, we will declare your Righteousness. Thank you in Jesus' name, Amen
 
I am ### looking for a job but the all issue is turning to bear no fruits.

I requesting for prayers and any support one may decided to offer.

My email is ###. Contact ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for God's Guidance, Work, Family, and Growth Praise the Lord! Heavenly Father, I come before You with a grateful and humble heart. Thank You for Your unfailing love, mercy, and faithfulness. Without You, I am nothing. You are my strength, my provider, my protector, and my hope. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
115
Pray husband gives life and job to God. That God will break his attitude,depression, and mental state he in. Pray God will shut all doors that shoukd not be pursued
Replies
9
Views
119
Dear God. I'm tired.. nothing is going right. I'm getting old and have no friends. I need a new job, I'm depressed. Please lord guide me. I need you. Amen
Replies
9
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom