Redemption, Reconciliation And Repentance

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike9825
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mike9825

Guest
I ask you to pray for my redemption, reconciliation and restoration in marriage. I am pleading the blood of Jesus as I seek forgiveness and repentance.

I pray for continued health and strength and for an increase in business activity to continue to meet our daily living expenses.
 
Lord, hear my prayer; in your faithfulness listen to my pleading; answer me in your justice.

Do not enter into judgment with your servant; before you no living being can be just.

The enemy has pursued me; they have crushed my life to the ground.

They have left me in darkness like those long dead. My spirit is faint within me; my heart is dismayed.

I remember the days of old; I ponder all your deeds; the works of your hands I recall.

I stretch out my hands to you; I thirst for you like a parched land. Hasten to answer me, Lord; for my spirit fails me. Do not hide your face from me, lest I become like those descending to the pit.

At dawn let me hear of your kindness, for in you I trust. Show me the path I should walk, for to you I entrust my life. Rescue me, Lord, from my foes, for in you I hope. Teach me to do your will, for you are my God.

May your kind spirit guide me on ground that is level. For your name's sake, Lord, give me life; in your justice lead me out of distress. In your kindness put an end to my foes; destroy all who attack me, for I am your servant. (Psalms 143)

Loving Lord Bless ### and his family. Bless His wife and fill them with the Holy Spirit.

Unite them and Bless them with a happy and peaceful married life., In Christ Jesus Powerful Name, Amen.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ### salvation and total deliverance, we pray that father you will reunite his family again and teach them your ways. We pray against the evil one who come to steal, kill and destroy and ask that the spirit of the living God will abide in their lives, Lord we pray that you will bless this family, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )

Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Focus…Grow From It!

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves' His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Child of God Everything is going to be alright!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: It takes more than just praying about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship unto God. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Luke 1:68 – “Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come to his people and redeemed them.” Extended Explanation: This verse is the opening of Zechariah’s prophetic song, often called the Benedictus (Luke 1:68-79)...
Replies
6
Views
151
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 35:15: But in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not: Theological Implications: Psalm 35:15...
Replies
7
Views
203
Hello everyone, I would appreciate prayer for a young man who has been on my heart. Over the past couple of months, I have prayed that God would convict him, help him take accountability for his actions, and begin changing his life. I have seen small signs of progress, including an apology, and...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom