Prayer For Free From Fear And Harassment

  • Thread starter Thread starter zannmum
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zannmum

Guest
I know i have sin..

Please pray with me to be free from both fear and harassment to the family, in Jesus name

Thanks
 
Last edited:
DEAR FATHER, please SAVE me from this mess I have put myself in. Forgive me for the pain I have caused others. Forgive me for ignoring your clear directions. I fail You over and over, yet Your mercies never fail me! You forgive me. I publicly declare your name! As long as I have breath, I will declare your Righteousness. Thank you in Jesus' name, Amen
 
```html
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )



Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).



May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves' His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Child of God Everything is going to be alright!!!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us



PS: It takes more than just praying about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship unto God. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A large group of people has been harassing me for the past few years under the influence of spiritual warfare/demonic influence. In recent months, I have started praying that God would remove them all from my life (and He seems to be answering those prayers) even though previously I was praying...
Replies
9
Views
393
A large group of people has been harassing me for the past few years under the influence of spiritual warfare/demonic influence. In recent months, I have started praying that God would remove them all from my life (and He seems to be answering those prayers) even though previously I was praying...
Replies
11
Views
406
A large group of people has been harassing me for the past few years under the influence of spiritual warfare/demonic influence. In recent months, I have started praying that God would remove them all from my life (and He seems to be answering those prayers) even though previously I was praying...
Replies
11
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom