Lost My......!

  • Thread starter Thread starter steveaylmer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steveaylmer

Guest
I lost my job..please pray for ###..### so depressed..!
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will for your life. God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Focus…Grow From It! Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. God loves and God takes excellent care of His children.

God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing with a yes, no, or not now. Wait on God and you keep on praying and seeking God. Trust Him. Get IN God's Word. Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God. All things work together for the good of all those who love God and are called according to His purpose.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of His children. Everything is going to be alright!!!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: It takes more than just praying about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship unto God. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).
 
DEAR FATHER, give us the faith to get through our struggles today! We know You are using these difficulties to teach us something for Your glory. We know that faith is the only way to survive life's issues. The enemy wants us to focus only on the negative, but with Your power we will focus on the positive. Forgive us for not counting our blessings more often. In Jesus' name, Amen!
 
IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

Ecclesiastes 7:14

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth!The Scripture says that You will prosper the efforts of Your children. Lord! father please bless them with good jobs and make them financially strong, lord fulfill every needs of your children and protect them from satan ... bless them abundantly with peace and joy...In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
144
Although I prayed, I lost my job as of yesterday. I am disabled therefore I cannot do just any job. This job was my lifeline and now I have lost it. I am praying for better days for me ### I declare it. I declare a much better career that will positively change my life and finances. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
129
Lost my ###'s wedding ring while moving. Absolutely heartbroken not being able to find it.
Replies
12
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom