We Have ### Pastors Training In Jan Pray For The Training Program We Need Bibles And Christian Mater

  • Thread starter Thread starter pastorbbraoaggwmin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pastorbbraoaggwmin

Guest
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
 
God will supply all needs according to His riches & glory in Christ Jesus. Holy Spirit take control of this endeavor and remove any attempt of the enemy to stand in the way of God's word being spread & lives being changed. Send angels to go to battle to accomplish your will that the gospel be preached to the ends of the earth. I praise you, Lord, for these willing hearts that are living to serve you. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Praying for all needs in accordance with Jesus and his word! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, everyone! Do we have pastors here that we can talk? I really need guidance. I am so lost, and depressed. I am so tired of this. Please help me!!
Replies
6
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom