Pray For ### Now....please

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToneyH
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ToneyH

Guest
I have a friend, ### (Girl) who is addicted to "Bath Salts". A once legal powdered stimulant that is powerful and highly addictive. She is extremely paranoid and suicidal. She wants me to help her get more because I have in the past. She knows I care and hate to see her hurt but I can't help her by feeding her addiction. Please pray for her to have wisdom and strength to make it out of the dark place she is in.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )



I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life and your friend’s life. God’s will for all His children is to be free of sin and addictions. He does not want us to be a slave to anything. Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed (John 8:35).



Be Encouraged, God has heard your prayers. Continue to pray for your friend’s addiction. You stay prayerful. Wait on God. And while you are waiting continue to meditate on God's Word. Confess God's Word over your life. Continue to do what is right in the sight of God. Let your life be shaped by the Gospel. Have Faith in God.



And If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Read... Deuteronomy 28)



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us
 
Lord, I pray that you would give ### strength to put her addiction aside. Help ### to stay strong and encouraging. Touch both with your love, strength, and wisdom. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, as I kneel before You I recognize the love You have for me. Thank You for what You endured on the cross to pay my total sin debts. I didn’t deserve it. Make my heart more thankful, and focus my mind more on heavenly things. Thank You for getting me through this day with so many trials of life. Help me not to worry but only trust You more. In Jesus’ name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you, please answer. There's a baby involved. I don't know how much more I can take. Every day is something different that I'm losing faith and hope. I pray that you grace me and my family with your presence. I pray my daughter ### and son ### find a safe place to live...
Replies
14
Views
239
whxy can tGod ever hsow up when you need HIm too. i wish i was deead i wish i was never born i wishj i was ###
Replies
7
Views
116
I really need this right now, I don’t know what to do, I’m going through a lot with my mom and my mom hates my girlfriend for some reason, I want our love and relationship to be blessed in Jesus name according to God’s will, her parents apparently don’t approve and it makes me so sad, we both...
Replies
6
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom