A Prayer Of Love For A Promise Of Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter Josh
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Josh

Guest
My wife and I promised to love each other for the rest of our lives about 14 years ago, I believe we were meant to be together. We were both in church; we both dreamed of getting married and according to our conversations throughout our relationship, we were perfect for each other, not to mention how much we love each other. Through your prayers and God's help, I am hoping that she remembers all the good things, all of those special moments in our lives, all those tough moments we went through together and how God has always been there with us. Please help us, I haven't been the perfect husband but God knows how I've tried. I would like to hear from her soon. :'(
 
My wife and I promised to love each other for the rest of our lives about ### years ago, I believe we were meant to be together. We were both in church we both dreamed of getting married and according to our conversations throughout our relationship, we were perfect for each other not to mention how much we love each other. Through your prayers and God's help, I am hoping that she remembers all the good things, all of those special moments in our lives, all those tough moments we went through together and how God has always been there with us. Please help us, I haven't been the perfect husband but God knows how I've tried. I would like to hear from her soon :'(
Dear heavenly father,

I pray that you guide this gentleman through these troubles and guide him to the solution and the answer that he is searching for. I pray that his wife will feel the tugs at her heart and will pick up the phone to make a call. Bless them father wherever they may be in their relationship, bless them to continue to improve their lives and relationship with each other.

In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Child of God,

It takes more than just praying. It takes living a lifestyle of worship. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)

Let’s Pray: God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will bless my family and myself in a special way. May we each come to know You, love You and obey Your Word. Because to know You is to Love You and to Love You is to obey You. Place Your angels of protection all around us each and every day. Keep us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Let your perfect will be done in each of our lives. God let every desire that we have line up to the purpose You created us for. Let each of us fulfill our God given purpose. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Bless us with great favor because we have purpose in our hearts and minds to live for You by living a lifestyle of worship. And living a lifestyle of worship is walking in obedience to Your Word.

Save Us, Bless Us, Deliver Us, and Heal Us in every area of our lives. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless every member of my family including myself to love You with an increasing ever lasting Love. Lord Jesus bless our love for You to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year. Teach each of us how to enjoy life the way that You God intended life to be enjoyed as a Christian.

Lord daily, each and every day surround this family, my family, with Your guidance and bless us with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into our ears. Bless us with strength and courage in spite of what we may see, hear, or have to go through. Open up the doors in our lives that need to be open. Close every door that needs to be closed. Bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Surround us with true Men and Women of God who truly love and care about us to help and encourage us in and on this Christian journey. Give us the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship with You Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon our lives. May we always seek to please You in all we say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my family, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us
 
Jesus, we’re reminded of Your watchful eye as we go about our daily routine. As the fishermen needed a catch of fish You met their need, over and above what they could have anticipated. Help us to listen to Your wise instruction, walk faithfully in Your righteous paths, and trust You to meet everyone of our needs: physically, spiritually, socially, and financially. We thank You in advance for interceding to the Father on our behalf and supplying all our needs. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Dear Lord, let all of Your people to follow Your path sincerely. Please remind how deep our love to You and how we try to repay Your love and faithfulness upon us. Please let it be upon ### also that through her love to You, she will listen and obey You without any hesitation. Please therefore intervene this marriage problem, Lord. Please let them be reunified. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Oh lord please help this man and women to heal their souls and mend their love for each other in Jesus name I pray
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I've been thinking a lot about this man introduced to me last week. There is no contact after the introductions but part of me hopes he'll reach out. I have this insane feeling that we'll end up together. If he's not meant for me, I hope you'll help me remove him from my...
Replies
7
Views
160
Please pray God sends a new woman in my life to love
Replies
9
Views
148
Hi please pray for me. My life was ruined because of demonic possession. I have been delivered from legions and I am now repenting with the bible and Jesus. Please pray for my love life, wisdom, career, loved ones. Thank you Jesus 🙏🏻
Replies
11
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,686
Messages
16,779,772
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom