Lord I Need You To Comfort Me.

  • Thread starter Thread starter bukola
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bukola

Guest
Father lord, the bible made me to realise that you are a great comforter, please comfort me, am a single mother of a two and half old baby girl, I have no job, no money and no house, I am also on immigration problem in ###, please wipe my tears father comfort me on all these and heal my baby of her polycystic right kidney disease, in Jesus name I prayed, Amen.
 
Lord God please protect this woman from all

harm. Make a way where there is no way.

Comfort her in this time of trial. Make

a way for her and heal her baby of her

polycystic right kidney disease.
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with consolation and peace in mind. Please help ### to find a job or help ### to see a way out door to be a solution of ### problem. I believe that nothing is impossible to You and that You love ### so much, therefore, You let ### down as ### has tried to seek Your mercy and grace. Please also bless ### baby with healing from any disease. Please, Lord, use this change from the bad time into a great time to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name upon ### and ### babies. Let ### be closer to You and be dependent to You on each new day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

Prayer For a Job….

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.encourager.us--theencourager.net

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
DEAR FATHER, we thank you for our Salvation, Family, and Lives. We thank you that when we were sinking, you rescued us. We thank you that when we were thirsty, you gave us Living Water. We thank you that when we were hungry, you gave us the Bread of Life. We love you Lord. Help us to find our Joy in You. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. Psalms 23:4
Replies
17
Views
388
Lord I thank you. I need you right now Lord. Please hear me and answer. I pray my daughter ### and son come up with the money to move into their place this week in ### or as soon as possible. I've tried to help but I have nothing left. Please guide me through Christ. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
13
Views
196
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now. I'm trying so hard but I keep getting turned down every which way I've turned. I tried to come up with the money to help my daughter ### and my son ### come up with the money for the place to move into in ### and finances to pay my car payment, and bills but...
Replies
7
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom