Marriage Reunification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, please bless me with marriage reunification. Please bless my husband with readiness and maturity and in building a good business as living income. Please have Your mercy and grace upon us. Please let Your name be glorified upon our marriage. In Jesus' name I pray. Thank You, Lord. Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, "You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you" (Psalm 86:5), hear the cry of your daughter ### for marriage reunification for this is according to Your will that marriage will be for life. I'm also praying that the Holy Spirit guide her husband in all his business ventures so that these will be successful. Thank you Lord for your grace and goodness. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Reaching out for continued prays for God to do his will in my marriage. My husband and I have been separated for 2 months (his choice) now and some days I do okay mentally and others not so much. I am completely shattered and feel the world crumbling beneath my feet. I am locked in to reading my...
Replies
8
Views
481
Prayer for employer and me a pt job amd way to get there and for my ###
Replies
10
Views
130
Please pray for healing and reunification in my relationship, for victory over my sin, and strength in leading a Christ-centered life together with ###.
Replies
6
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom