Misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
I have a sad situation going on right now. My husband and I have been separated since my daughter is ###. She is now ###. He lives in one town and I live in another. We have remained friends. He comes over my house every night. I once had an account with ###. I didn't receive an item, so I called my credit card company to stop payment, they did. Now they have banned me from their site. I saw a pair of shoes that I wanted from them. I know they would recognize my information so I put my husband's name and address so the shoes would go to his address. I used my credit card for payment. When I told my husband, he walked out. Now he is mad and won't come over. I really don't see the harm. I paid for the shoes, only using his address to receive them. I told him I am sorry, but he is still mad. Prayers needed.
 
Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Dear Father, if I may ask for them, please let this couple be reunified. Please bless them with wisdom, teaching, forgiveness, and acceptance on one to each other. Please let them to live together again as You don't accept on divorce. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of God,

It takes more than just praying about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship unto God. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Read Deuteronomy 28)

Let’s Pray: God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will bless my family and myself in a special way. May we each come to know You, love You, and obey Your Word. Because to know You is to Love You and to Love You is to obey You. Place Your angels of protection all around us each and every day. Keep us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Let your perfect will be done in each of our lives. God let every desire that we have line up to the purpose You created us for. Let each of us fulfill our God given purpose. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Bless us with great favor because we have purpose in our hearts and minds to live for You by living a lifestyle of worship. And living a lifestyle of worship is walking in obedience to Your Word.

Save Us, Bless Us, Deliver Us, and Heal Us in every area of our lives. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless every member of my family including myself to love You with an increasing ever lasting Love. Lord Jesus bless our love for You to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year. Teach each of us how to enjoy life the way that You God intended life to be enjoyed as a Christian.

Lord daily, each and every day surround this family, my family, with Your guidance and bless us with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into our ears. Bless us with strength and courage in spite of what we may see, hear, or have to go through. Open up the doors in our lives that need to be open. Close every door that needs to be closed. Bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Surround us with true Men and Women of God who truly love and care about us to help and encourage us in and on this Christian journey. Give us the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship with You Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon our lives. May we always seek to please You in all we say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my family, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The parents straight up went to the principal telling her I sent their kids to the wrong place when wasn’t the one that did that. Please pray for this situation, the parents shouldn’t be blaming the teacher even before checking
Replies
8
Views
128
Prayer for misunderstanding gods
Replies
10
Views
129
Please pray about 1 need I need Father God to meet ### imidently Please pray about 1 other request Something I need to work out today In my favor please pray that my spouse will rethink something he told me last night and see things differently and see things as they are All In Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom